What is TOEFL ITP
Paradigm Language Institute has signed an agreement with the Institute of International Education (IIE) Southeast Asia in Thailand to be an authorized TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP).
The TOEFL ITP® tests are paper-based and use 100 percent academic content to evaluate the English language proficiency of non-native English speakers in three areas: Listening Comprehension; Structure and Written Expression; and Reading Comprehension. Test takers are able to submit their score reports for many purposes, such as admissions, scholarship programs, progress monitoring or career progression.
Multiple choice questions (2 hours)
Section 1: Listening Comprehension, 50 questions (35 minutes)
Section 2: Structure and Written Expression, 40 questions (25 minutes)
Section 3: Reading Comprehension, 50 questions (55 minutes)
How to Register for the Test at Paradigm Language Institute
Date, Time and Place
Tests are held everyday (except Public holidays). The registration will be closed one day before the test day. The online registration form must be completed and the test fee transferred, accompanied by the payment slip, before this time.
|Weekday (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Morning||09:30 am – 11.30 am||Morning||09:30 am – 11.30 am|
|Afternoon||1 pm – 3 pm||Afternoon||1 pm – 3 pm|
|Evening||5 pm – 7 pm||Evening||4 pm – 6 pm|
Testing Site: Paradigm Language Institute – 2nd floor, Alma Link Building (BTS Chidlom) – (View Google Map)
• A test taker must be 15 years old and above.
• To postpone, a test taker must inform Paradigm (during office hours) at least 48 hours before the test date. If a request to postpone is received giving less than the required notice, the test taker will not be allowed to postpone. Postponements can be made only once.
• Once the online registration is complete, please kindly transfer the test fee together with the payment slip to email@example.com, Fax 02- 655-2600 or Line “paradigm.test”.
• Cancellation is not permitted after the registration has been completed and the fee transfer made.
• Special rounds are available upon request. Please call 092-063-5599 for further details.
How to Register
• Complete .
• After you have completed the registration, please kindly pay the test fee as soon as possible.
• The payment slip must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax 02- 655-2600 or Line ID “paradigm.test”.
• Our staff will contact you after receiving the payment slip to confirm your registration.
• Test takers will receive a test reminder email one day before the test date with a test venue map.
Note: If a test taker who has completed the online registration (but not yet transferred the test fee) would like to cancel the test, s/he is kindly requested to inform us as soon as possible.
Test Fee and Payment
Test Fee: 1,800 Baht** (**Before making a payment, please book a test and check if there’s any promotional price applicable)
|Bank Name / Branch||Account Name||Account No.|
|Kasikorn Bank / Thai Airways International sub branch||R&C Global Ltd.||612-2-01312-8|
|Krung Thai Bank / Ploenchit Metropolitan Electricity branch||R&C Global Ltd.||092-0-16475-7|
|Siam Commercial Bank / Central Chidlom branch||R&C Global Ltd.||429-001156-4|
What to Do/Bring on the Test Date
• Test takers must arrive at the testing site 30 minutes before the test start time. (Test takers are allowed to enter the test room 20 minutes before the test starts.) If a test taker arrives more than 15 minutes after the test start time, s/he will not be allowed to take the test and will not be entitled to any refund of the test fee.
• A valid Thai national ID card or passport (with an expiration date later than the test date) must be presented. Copy documents are not permitted.
• 2B pencils and a rubber
Score Report Announcement
• A score report is available 3 business days after the test date.
• Personal pick-up is available at Paradigm Language Institute.
• EMS service can be used to send the report to your home address only. (Please contact our staff on your test date.)
• The TOEFL ITP official report is valid for 2 years.
• Tel no. 092-063-5599
• Email: email@example.com
• Line ID: paradigm.test